Why You Need a Better Disaster Recovery Plan
Downtime, data loss, outages, & failures aren't just disruptive and expensive headaches-they could spell the end of your business.
Companies Need Disaster Recovery Planning
Here are some eye-opening statistics on the staggering costs of unplanned downtime.
- 3 out of 4 - businesses receive a failing grade for Disaster Recovery!
- 57% - of IT pros say their company has had at least one system outage in the past three months.
- 95% - of all businesses experienced outages for reasons unrelated to natural disasters.
- 60% - of companies don't have a fully documented disaster recovery plan.
- 1 in 4 - Companies never test their disaster recovery plans.
- 60% - of companies that lose their data will shut down within six months of their disaster.
- $5,000 per minute - is the estimated cost of downtime.
Build Your Disaster Recovery Plan With Racksquared
Racksquared has the hardware, software, and the know how to build a disaster recovery plan and a disaster recovery site for your company. Our data center experts have years of experience working with companies finding the right solution(s) when it comes to disaster recovery. Call us today and meet our disaster recovery experts.
Disaster Recovery Planning
The biggest part of a disaster recovery plan is the strategy behind it. Finding the right balance between cost and and what a company can afford can be difficult at times. Racksquared's data center experts can find ways to start building a plan that will meet your companies recovery objective if needed over a period of time. A solid disaster recovery plan starts with solid planning with the right stake holders in place.
Disaster Recovery Testing
A disaster recovery plan is no good unless it is tested. Racksquared has different types of hardware including IBM Power Systems™ available to test and validate backup media as part of a disaster recovery test.